Cobalt pellets for cattle
Cobalt oxide 9g per 30g sustained release pellet.
A pressed sustained release pellet for oral administration.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of cobalt
responsive conditions in cattle.
- Release of cobalt over 12 months
- 91% increase in body weight over 94 days for treated stock
compared to untreated stock.
- Beef cattle and young growing dairy cattle - 1 pellet per
year once the animal is at least 8 weeks of age
- Milking dairy cows - 1 pellet twice per year
- Breeders - 1 pellet at drying off and then 1 pellet 3
months after calving.
- Heifers - 1 pellet at least 3 months prior to calving.
Bulk or 100 pallets per pail.
Re-assay to determine compliance to specifications 3 years
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container
in a dry place.