Selenium pellets for cattle
Selenium 3g (elemental selenium) per 30g sustained release
A pressed sustained release pellet for oral administration.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of selenium
deficiency in cattle.
Selenium deficiency in cattle may be associated with:
- White muscle disease in calves
- "Ill thrift" in young cattle
- Poor growth rate in weaners and yearlings
- Infertility in heifers and cows.
- Release of selenium over 12 months
- Daily weight gains of 11% to 136% when treated cattle were
compared to selenium deficient animals
- Weight gains of up to 8% higher when compared to stock
receiving injectable selenium.
- 2 pellets per cow per year dosed after animal is 3 months
- Repeat yearly especially with breeder animals
- Do NOT use in animals under 3 months of age.
Bulk or 100 pallets per pail.
Re-assay to determine compliance to specifications 3 years
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container
in a dry place.