Selenium pellets for sheep and goats
Selenium 0.5g (elemental selenium) per 10g sustained release
A pressed sustained release pellet for oral administration.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of selenium
deficiency in sheep.
Selenium deficiency in sheep may be associated with:
- White muscle disease in lambs
- "Ill thrift" in young stock
- Poor growth rate in weaners and yearlings
- Periodontal disease (weak teeth) in adult stock
- Diminished wool growth.
- Release of selenium over 3 years
- Greasy fleece weights increased by 5-15%
- Improved reproduction in maiden ewes
- 4% to 20% higher weight gains in weaners.
- 1 pellet every 3 years dosed after animal is at least 2
months of age
- Repeat yearly especially with breeder animals
- Do NOT use in animals under 2 months of age.
Bulk or 100 pallets per pail.
Re-assay to determine compliance to specifications 3 years
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original container
in a dry place.